The L2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (RQF) is ideal for you if you are looking to develop knowledge and skills and confirm your competence as a beauty therapist. It is a comprehensive qualification so if you are looking to enter the Beauty Therapy sector and looking at all areas of this service industry this is for you.
What Units We Will Cover:
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Ensure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Provide manicure treatments
- Carry out waxing services
- Apply make-up
- Instruction on make-up application
- Promote additional services or products to customers
We deliver this course on a face to face basis, one day per week for a total of 12 weeks. We ask you to attend our training centre but can guarantee you will just love the environment. Our training rooms are fully equipped and we provide all products and equipment needed to complete the course.
You do not need any previous experience in the sector but we ask that you are at least 16 years old.
You will need to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all learning outcomes and the assessment criteria. We will provide you with 1:1 support and guidance so that you are successful in achieving the qualification.
There are a number of progression routes open once you have completed the L2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy, including the Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy