Get insured to deliver dermaplaning to your clients and start growing your business today. By completing a dermaplaning course, you will be able to offer a safe and effective exfoliating facial treatment.
There is a huge demand for dermaplaning and it’s fast becoming a more cost effective and safer alternative to microdermabrasion.
What is Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment you can offer which uses a specialised blade, similar to a surgical scalpel, to remove dead skin and hairs.
By offering this procedure you will aim to give facial skin a smooth, youthful, and radiant appearance. The treatment smooths skin and removes “peach fuzz” and some claim that it can help with acne scars, dry skin, sun-damaged skin, and small wrinkles.
Our Tutors will teach you the relevant anatomy & physiology, skin types, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more. After we have provided you with a comprehensive review of the theory and underpinning knowledge, our tutor will show you a practical demonstration. You will be provided with lots of time to practice your skills to perfect your technique.
A bit about the Course:
- Fully accredited and insurable, therefore you can begin offering this service to paying customers.
- We deliver on a face to face basis over a half day session
- A fully equipped training centre
- You will see practical demonstrations but will also have time to practice.
- We will provide you with an electronic Manual so that you can refresh at any time
- We are able to offer kits to purchase so you can begin straight away
- Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need
We have attached a short video of Dermaplaning for you here