Effective Performance management is an ongoing process that starts on day one of an employee’s journey with you. Getting it wrong can be costly!
This course will take you through the whole performance improvement cycle, from recruitment to termination. You’ll learn how to identify and recruit employees who fit your company culture, and also how to manage them so they’re successful in their roles.
You’ll learn how to track employees’ performance over time, so that you can spot issues before they become serious problems. And when problems do arise, we’ll show you how to deal with them effectively—so that you can keep your employees happy and productive without sacrificing efficiency or morale!
- What is Performance Management
- Managing Probationary Periods
- How to carry out performance development reviews
- Setting SMART targets for your team
- How to give constructive feedback
- Performance Improvement Plans – how to implement them
- Dismissal on the grounds of capability
Effective Performance Management is a driving force behind the success of an organisation and we are confident you can deliver significant impact to the performance of your organisation when you master this skill.
We deliver this course over 2 intensive days and is ideal whether you are just starting out in your management role or are a seasoned professional.