Standard Terms & Conditions
A deposit will be required at the time of booking your course to ensure you are committed to attending and to secure your place.
We offer Buy Now Pay Later through PayPal on all of our courses and this option allows you to spread the cost over 3 instalments.
Please call 01922 458141 to speak with one of our Course Advisors for more advice on our courses and payment options available.
Should you have a discount code, gift voucher, offer or other credit on file applicable, please ensure you apply this at the time of making payment as these cannot be applied retrospectively once payment has been made. Please note we reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice. Once a booking is made, the price paid is final and no price difference can be refunded in the event of a later course price reduction.
All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Trans4m Training Limited is unable to offer refunds for cancellations outside of our control, i.e. adverse weather conditions, terrorist attacks, flooding, industrial action or Visa refusals. An alternative training date will be offered. For classroom training temporarily postponed due to government lockdown restrictions, we will offer priority rebooking for all affected students and make the equivalent online course available free of charge, if beneficial for and requested by the student while awaiting attendance of booked classroom courses. Classroom course bookings postponed by lockdown remain non-refundable but will be valid to rebook for a scheduled training date convenient to the student, within the next 12 months. The Company is not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses.
Additional Terms & Conditions Relating to Course Packages & Promotional Offers
Discount will be on stated packages only. Any saving stated refers to the saving made against the full, standard individual course fees for the courses included within that package or the usual course package price itself. Discounted packages cannot have any further discount applied.
Courses within the Packages must be attended by the same person.
Courses within the Packages cannot be changed or substituted with any other courses, only the specified courses will be provided.
We reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice.
All courses booked as part of the Package deals are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Any reschedules of dates will be at the discretion of the Company and subject to the rescheduling fee of £25 per training date, where deemed possible.
Dates must be selected at time of booking. Training dates are subject to availability at preferred training centre & places are not confirmed until your booking has been processed by our team. All training booked as part of a package must be taken within 6 months of date of booking the package.
Cancellation or Transfer of Training Dates / Courses
In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation (proof of which may be required); of a confirmed training date notified prior to the booked training date, a request for a transfer will be considered at the discretion of the Company (subject to availability). If successful, an administration fee of £25.00 per course date will be charged. Non-attendance where no prior notice is given will be handled at the discretion of the Company and may result in loss of course fees. This is applicable only to courses booked at full price only.
Should you be unable to attend a confirmed training date for medical reasons, a valid medical certificate covering the named student and day of the booked training will be required to waiver the fee to reschedule. Under medical or compassionate circumstances (proof of which may be required) and where immediate reschedule might not be possible; a credit for all or part of the course fee may be placed on file as a gesture of goodwill. Credits will be valid towards training courses only and run for a period of up to 6 months from the date of issue at which time the course fees would be forfeited. No refund of course fees can be issued.
In the first instance, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reschedule request (or non-attendance), who will respond within 24 working hours.
Rescheduling Requests & Fees
Courses booked as part of Last-Minute Offers either online or by telephone, are by their definition intended to be attended on the specific course date/course/venue booked. In the event of a genuine reason for non-attendance of any Last Minute Offer course, (at the discretion of the Company) we may agree to allow the course fees paid to be placed on file as a credit towards a further training course, however this credit would be minus the standard £25 rescheduling fee per training day booked regardless of the reason for non-attendance e.g. a cancelled last minute offer course booked at £150 would result in a £125 credit being placed on file. Credits will be valid towards training courses only and run for a period of up to 6 months from the date of issue at which time the course fees would be forfeited. No refund of course fees can be issued.
Booked training is non-transferable to an alternative student. Please ensure the booking is made giving the correct name of the person attending the course at the time of making payment. Amendments to this will be chargeable at £25 per course date/person, where possible for a change to be accommodated and a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to the course date is required, in writing.
In the event that the Company should have to cancel your course for reasons outside of our control; The Company will endeavour to give students at least 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation by telephone and/or email. The Company is not responsible for any accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses.
All practical training must be completed within 6 months of booking your course, unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of booking. Should you fail to attend your original training dates for any reason and the course later be retired or amended in content, no refund or difference in courses fees will be offered. You may however, look to use the course fees on file as a credit towards payment for an alternative course of your choosing within 6 months of the original date of booking. Students who fail to book, attend or reschedule training within 6 months of enrolling upon their course (taken from date of making first payment) will forfeit any course fees paid. We cannot offer any refunds, credits or substitute training in such circumstances.
Minimum Student Age
We accept all students aged 16 years or over for our face-to-face training courses. With regret due to insurance reasons, we are unable to accept students aged under 16 years on the day of training for face-to-face courses
Please arrive at the training centre for 9.45am for a 10.00am start. Courses finish at approximately 4.00pm. A short break for lunch is provided during which we recommend students remain within the training centre (please bring cold food with you). If you arrive late in the morning or when returning from agreed breaks, you will be refused entry to the training. This is to avoid disruption for other students on the course.
In the event that you are late arriving in the morning and refused entry, please contact our Bookings Team to reschedule by emailing email@example.com – Please note a fee of £25 will apply to reschedule your training. If late returning from breaks you will be unable to complete your course and will forfeit course fees. Please therefore ensure you allow sufficient time for travelling and returning from lunch. Make use of Google maps on smart phone or print map/directions from our website when planning your journey beforehand, to assist you to locate the centre on the training day. All students must attend the full training day until 4pm. Should you choose or need to leave a course before the approximate end time of 4pm, you will forfeit any course fees and may not achieve your diploma.
Confirmation of Bookings
Once you have booked a training course you will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm the booking (for bookings made within office hours. Outside of these hours; confirmation will be sent on the next working day).
If booking last minute courses or courses scheduled for within less than 48 hours, please call to book so that we can confirm availability to you prior to payment. Where a course booked online outside office hours is unavailable or cancelled, an alternative date will be offered or a refund of the course fee paid will be given within 5 days.
No reimbursement will be made for travel/accommodation/childcare costs for cancelled/unavailable courses booked at last minute online. Where booking online less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled course date, please call us at 9.00am on the day of the training to confirm your booking has been received and chosen training is available.
Should a receipt for payment be required, please request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking or within 12 months of completing the training. Beyond this time, receipts cannot be issued and only VAT invoices will be issued on request to VAT registered business customers to meet legal requirements.
Certificates are issued by email within 2 working days of completing your training course(s) (including case study requirements). Certificates are provided as a digital certificate to meet the needs of insurance providers & reduce our carbon footprint. Students are responsible for ensuring they contact us by email within 30 days of completing their training course, should you fail to receive your certificate for any reason or should there be any error in the certificate received. Beyond this time, the below fees for replacement certificates may apply. If you require your certificate to be reissued in a new name, we would require evidence for the reason for change of name plus the standard replacement certificate fees.
Students wishing to purchase a replacement digital certificate or hard copy of their certificate may do so by emailing email@example.com so that a link can be sent to allow you to process your diploma request charge securely online through our website.
Replacement of certificate(s) by email only (digital copy) is charged at £10 per certificate. Certificates as a printed hard copy by post is charged at £25 per certificate. Where purchasing a hard copy replacement certificate at £25 each, we will also send a free digital copy by email if requested at time of payment online for replacement certificate(s).
For hard copies, please note the certificate will take the identical format as the PDF diploma provided to you by email and will be simply a printed copy on plain card for your convenience. For this reason many students will find it more economical & quicker to print their diplomas at home where required for display purposes etc. Many beauty insurers prefer to receive the digital diploma supplied by email.
Replacement certificates for courses completed more than 5 years ago from today’s date cannot be issued due to limits on student data that can be held under GDPR regulations. We would recommend such students to contact their insurance provider to see if they hold a copy on file or would recommend completing some refresher training to gain an up to date certificate.
Once your payment is received, your request will be processed and your certificate(s) sent to you within 5 working days.
During your training
Some changes to training delivery may be necessary for the safety of students and staff during the current Coronavirus outbreak, and may temporarily differ from that suggested below.
During your training you will usually be required to give and receive treatments.
The only exceptions to this are Acrylic and UV Gel Nail Extension Courses where you will be working on a Nail Trainer Hand; or Eyelash Extension Courses you will be working on a Mannequin Head.
Please note courses may be mixed sex groups. Male students are required to provide a female model for waxing courses. If you have personal or religious reasons where you require training in a same sex environment only, please discuss this with our Course Advisors before booking.
Photography / recording of training (both audio or video) is strictly prohibited while in attendance of the training centre. Comprehensive training notes are provided at the time of booking and our Support team are available to assist with any queries after training, therefore this should not be required. This is to protect the privacy of other students, meet Data Protection requirements and avoid disruption to training. Tutors may occasionally take photos of student work during training with express permission, for marketing/promotional purposes.
All courses are taught only in English. All students are therefore required to have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken. This is essential so that the tutor is able to assess a student’s competence of all required aspects to achieve Students must advise of any language issues at the time of booking as we may recommend one to one training as a more suitable training option (for which additional cost applies, see below).
Should a student be unable to demonstrate the required level of English to participate fully within the course, they may be refused the training and would unfortunately forfeit any course fees paid. Therefore, it is important to discuss this prior to booking if you feel this may be an issue affecting your learning and course participation.
Please make us aware of any health conditions and/or medications currently taken that may affect your practical training or assessment days. Due to health and safety reasons, we do not allow students who are pregnant to partake in practical training or assessment days. The only exception of these are Nails courses. You may be required to bring a model to your training, please call us the day before your training to confirm if this is required.
All students are required to disclose any medical conditions at the time of booking, which will be dealt in the strictest of confidence. Some conditions may impede ability to participate fully within a course. An important part of training is to deliver and receive treatments.
Adjustments will be made to accommodate medical conditions where possible and practical. A medical certificate may be required in line with our insurance obligations. Where students are unable to receive treatments for medical reasons, a female model may be requested to be provided by the student for each training day.
Failure to disclose known medical conditions at the time of booking or to provide a female model where requested, which later prevent participation in a particular course may result in forfeit of course fees.
Special Training Needs / Requirements
It is very important you make us aware of any special needs you may have in order to make your practical training or assessment days run smoothly. Where possible we seek to include students with special requirements within our main course delivery. However for some students this may not be possible. Many students with special training needs prefer and gain the most benefit from tailored training on a one-to-one basis. Feasibility depends upon the course you are wishing to study; however, where possible adjustments or special arrangements will be considered. Please note an additional cost will apply for training on a one-to-one basis.
Terms relating to Course Packages & Promotional Offers
- Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
- Discount is on selected packages only. Saving stated refers to the saving made against the full, standard individual course fees for the courses included within that package or the usual course package price itself.
- Courses within the Packages must be attended by the same person
- Courses within the Packages cannot be changed or substituted with any other courses, only the specified courses will be provided.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- We reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice.
- All courses booked as part of the Package deals are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Any reschedules of dates will be at the discretion of Trans4m Training and subject to the rescheduling fee of £25 per training date, where deemed possible.
- Dates must be selected at time of booking. Training dates are subject to availability at preferred training centre & places are not confirmed until your booking has been processed by our team. All training booked as part of a package must be taken within 6 months of date of booking the package.
In consideration of other students participating in the course, you must be prepared to give AND RECEIVE the waxing treatment. If you attend the course with less than 5mm of hair growth or are unprepared to receive the treatment, you will not be allowed to take part, resulting in the loss of all course fees. Male students are required to provide a suitable female model upon which to practice due to the nature of these treatments.
Manicure & Pedicure, Luxury Manicure & Pedicure and Gel Polish Courses
Please ensure any nail extensions or enhancements such as gel polish are removed prior to attending the course, as you will give and receive treatments working on the natural nails. Failure to remove such before the training day may result in being unable to participate within the course and a rescheduling fee being applicable.
Highly Defined Brows, Precision Lashes & Brows and Lash Lift Courses
Prior to training for this course you will be required to complete a patch test for the lash lift &/or tinting products at least 24 hours before your course commences.
It is mandatory to purchase a patch test kit with the Lash Lift & Tinting Course, Highly Defined Brows and Precision Lashes & Brows training courses. These enable you to complete the patch test at home. For the Lash Lift course only, these products are also required on the training day for use at the centre.
Please ensure that eyelash extensions have been removed prior to any training involving eyelash tinting or lash lift. If false lashes or lash extensions are to be learnt as part of your course, please note these would be completed on a mannequin training head therefore no patch test with the glue will be required beforehand. Those who have undergone facial cosmetic procedures to include surgery, dermal fillers of any kind or semi-permanent make-up / facial tattooing or micro-blading within the last 12 weeks may be unable to participate within these courses. Failure to disclose these treatments prior to booking your course may result in loss of course fees.
Facial Massage & Skincare, Electrical Facials & Microdermabrasion Courses
Please ensure you have removed any eyelash extensions before attending these courses. You will be required to remove your make-up as part of giving/receiving treatments on these training courses. You must ensure you are able to receive treatments and have notified us of any medical conditions / medications which may prevent you receiving treatments. Those receiving certain treatments for acne (such as roaccutane) or who have undergone cosmetic procedures to include surgery, dermal fillers of any kind or semi-permanent make-up / facial tattooing or micro-blading within the last 12 weeks will be unable to participate within these courses. Failure to disclose these treatments prior to booking your course may result in loss of course fees.
Students booking Electrical Facials &/or Microdermabrasion training courses will be sent a document outlining medical conditions that may affect your suitability to participate within training. Please read through this thoroughly and respond by return email to confirm yes (with specific details) or no to indicate if there are no conditions applicable to you. This allows us to ensure you are able and safe to give/receive the treatments due to the Electrical aspects involved with these treatments. Once your response is received, we will then be able to confirm your training dates or will contact you to discuss further.
If taking Facials / Electrical Facials training with specific intention to progress to Level 4 Aesthetics, please note it is the responsibility of the learner to check with both their chosen further training provider and insurance company that this qualification meets their requirements.
All equipment and products are provided for you to train with on the day.
Selected starter kits are available for our students to purchase. Contents listed are typical but may vary, dependent on stock levels as required by the supplier. The starter kit contents also give you some idea of the minimum basic items you will require, however there may be additional items you will look to add beyond the starter kit(s) once you begin practising to enhance your treatments. Kit orders will only be processed where the student has already booked or attended to complete the relevant training course with the company, as we provide kits only for the purposes of training, practice and gaining qualifications to our own students. Orders from those who have not completed training with us may be refused and result in cancellation / refund of the kit fee paid.
Kit prices quoted include postage and packaging. We only ship products to UK Mainland addresses. Unused kits which do not meet your requirements may be returned within 5 days of receipt, at your own expense and a re-stocking fee of 25% applies to any refund. We will check the kit upon receipt to confirm it is in unused, re-saleable condition before a refund can be agreed and provided.
All kit shortages or damages should be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt. You will then be advised of the process to receive any shortages, return the kit or for kit collection. Please note kit contents is stated as typical contents but may be subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Returned kits must be sent by recorded post or collection by the us will need to be made possible. Refunds or replacements will only be issued upon receipt of the returned kit(s) and confirmation of any reported damages / faults by the us in order to confirm and issue the refund. Any kits not found to be as reported may be refunded minus a restocking / return postage fee at our discretion.
Equipment and products are also available from online wholesalers. We do not insist that you buy from us, we recommend Ellison’s, Beauty Express / Salon Services and Salons Direct. House of Famuir (HOF) Beauty are recommend suppliers for electrical facial and salon equipment.
Many of our students gain discount cards with leading beauty wholesalers and cosmetic brands following completion of our training courses using their certificate along with proof of valid insurance being held; or on presentation of the qualification certificate as proof of their eligibility to purchase professional products. However we can accept no responsibility and have no control over individual student eligibility or ability to acquire these discounts. We make no guarantee over eligibility and this is at the discretion of the individual supplier / wholesaler.
Beauty Insurance (Public Liability Insurance)
Following your practical training, you will receive your certificate by email (as discussed above) which will allow you to apply for beauty insurance to allow you to begin working on members of the public. This will allow you to begin working on a self-employed basis (mobile) and to take payments should you wish. Our face to face courses are covered by our insurance providers ABT insurance.
You may obtain insurance through ABT insurance and receive a 10% discount off your policy when you quote TRANS4M99 at the time of policy purchase.
Please note if you wish to obtain cover with a specific insurer, you must check with the insurer prior to booking your course that they will accept our qualifications. Insurers work to their own discretion over preferred training providers and this is beyond our control. If you hold an existing policy, you are responsible to ensure the insurance provider will extend your cover to include the new treatment(s) and for covering any cost to make changes. The Company cannot accept responsibility for issues resulting with insurance companies where students fail to check this prior to booking.
If working self-employed, you must also ensure you register with HMRC regarding any tax/national insurance applicable to any income earned on this basis. If intending to run a business from within your home, you must check your mortgage / deeds / tenancy to ensure there are no clauses to this. You may also need to enquire with your local council if seeking to change use of an area of your home or to open business premises to check their requirements and if any special treatments local authority licensing is applicable. We recommend checking these factors prior to booking to enable you to make suitable plans for your new career.
Following training, students should begin practising treatments as soon as possible while the knowledge and skills are freshly learnt. Students are recommended to ensure they put public liability insurance in place before taking on paying clients. Students are advised to refer to the Practical Training notes provided with the Booking Confirmation email following training to refresh your knowledge and assist you with the treatment routines etc. Students are welcome to contact the Support Team with any questions. Should you be unable to practice your skills and/or require additional training at a later stage, please note additional fees apply per training day required.
All face to face training with Trans4m Training Limited carries ABT Accreditation for the purposes of insurance with other providers in any case.
We are keen to ensure all students gain the most from their training experience. In the first instance, please raise any difficulties or concerns with the tutor on the training day(s) as most issues can quickly be rectified at the time. However, in the unlikely event your training course with us does not meet your expectations and you feel unable to raise this with the tutor on the training day, please email email@example.com with the details of your feedback or complaint. This email must be received in writing within 5 days of your training course. We take all feedback and complaints very seriously and this will be investigated as required. You will receive a response in writing within 5 working days.
For all other enquiries please contact:
For existing student support regarding coursework or assessment related issues/queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all queries relating to existing bookings, cancelling/rescheduling dates, diploma certificates or kits: email@example.com
Code of Conduct:
To ensure all learners are given the best opportunity to learn, we would ask the following code of conduct is adhered to at all times:-
- Punctuality is essential with all learners to arrive for 9.45am for a 10.00am start and training to finish at approximately 4.00pm.
- Allow adequate time to travel to the training centre. Lateness is very disruptive for other students and may mean you miss fundamental aspects of the training. You will be refused entry if you arrive late for training. There is a transfer fee of £50 per training date to reschedule your training if you arrive late. Please do not break from the training unless instructed to do so by the tutor. A lunch break is provided along with short refreshment breaks throughout the day, timed as is appropriate for the course. Taking excessive or unauthorised breaks may mean you miss vital training that impedes your success on the course. Students are advised to remain in the centre during agreed breaks (please bring cold food). Should you leave the centre and return late from break(s), you may be refused entry and be unable to complete your course.
- Learners are required to purchase at their cost & wear a suitable beauty uniform (tunic) to training / assessment dates. Nails should be short, hair tied back. Eyelash and Nail extensions should be removed (where appropriate to the training course being attended). For health and safety, all jewellery should be removed except a plain wedding band and small stud earrings.
- All learners are expected to fully participate including giving and receiving treatments. Any exceptions (e.g. medical reasons) to this must be agreed at the time of booking and a suitable female model may be required to be provided by the student in order to participate.
- Please ensure an enrolment form is handed to the tutor. Please make the tutor aware of any medical conditions or learning difficulties which may impact your learning (these should previously have been discussed at the time of booking to ensure suitability for the training). This can be discussed with the tutor upon arrival at the centre, in confidence. This will allow the tutor to best support you throughout the training day and make any adjustments possible to assist you to gain the most from your training.
- We can accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or theft of personal property; however rare. Therefore, we encourage students to leave all unnecessary valuables at home, remain vigilant to their belongings during training and take all property with them when leaving the centre. Any property left behind will be held for 7 days, following which it will be disposed as appropriate. Students are responsible for collection of lost items from site, by appointment. We cannot post or deliver any lost property.
- Products / tools provided at the training centre remain the property of Trans4m Training Limited and should not be taken from the training centre at any time. Such will be treated as theft and reported to the authorities. Please work with the tools / products and within the facilities provided taking care to avoid causing deliberate damage or loss. Students may be held responsible for the cost of such loss / damage. Please wait until items are provided to you and no time should students access any staff only store cupboards or storage areas without express permission of the tutor and/or without supervision. For reasons of health, safety and hygiene; please use products / tools / equipment only as directed and when prompted by the tutor. If asked to ‘down tools’, please ensure you comply with any instruction by ceasing immediately.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited during training and should be turned off outside of agreed breaks.
- No smoking, use of e-cigarettes/vaporisers or chewing of gum within the training centre.
- Students must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during attendance of the training or assessment day(s). You may be asked to leave the centre where we have reason to suspect such influence, and the police may be contacted if appropriate.
- The training centres operate a mixed sex basis for training days and you must be prepared to give and receive treatments from students of the opposite sex. If there are any reasons of belief, faith or religion which prohibit this, please advise before booking. Male students will be required to provide a female model for the waxing courses and assessment days.
- Be courteous and respectful to tutors and other learners. No use of foul language. Abuse of any kind including racism will not be tolerated. Please avoid discussion of any sensitive or unrelated topics during the training which may distract other students or at any time, which may cause offence to others. While we operate a welcoming, friendly atmosphere on training days, student conduct should reflect that which would be expected by a beauty professional working within a salon environment since you are undertaking a professional skills course. Please ensure you work cooperatively and respectfully with all and take feedback / guidance seriously to allow you to acquire and demonstrate the required level of competence upon the training course(s). We appreciate learning new skills can sometimes be challenging but outbursts or disruptive behaviour (which may affect other students) will not be tolerated. Tutors will support you as best possible so please work with our staff to assist you, trusting in their professional knowledge and experience.
- Verbal, physical or written abuse will not be tolerated at any time and will result an immediate verbal warning from the tutor. Should the conduct continue, you will be asked to leave the training immediately. You will not receive your diploma and will forfeit all course fees paid.
- Should an issue arise on your training day in relating to other learners on the course or if you are experiencing difficulties with the course, please immediately notify your tutor so action can be taken or advice given to support you as required as it is sometimes difficult to rectify issues later and this will allow you to gain the most from your training day experience. Any issues will be handled in the strictest confidence but will not be permitted as grounds for any refund of course fees or for additional training, where this is not raised on the training day to enable remedy.
- Learner feedback forms are to be completed at every training session and are compulsory where requested.
- Photographic ID must be shown to the tutor at every training day to gain admission to the centre, if requested. Entry may be refused without this.
- Students must not take any photographs or make any recordings (audio or video) of any kind while in attendance of training and/or when within the training centre premises. This is to meet Data Protection legislation, to protect the privacy of our students and avoid disruption to training. Photos may occasionally be taken by tutors with the express permission of students, for the purposes of marketing/promotion.
Trans4m Training Limited
Registered Office: 14 Merlin Close, Walsall, West Midlands, WS8 7EL