The Certificate Education and Training (CET) is ideal for you if you wish to enter into a teaching role. It is also suitable if you have worked in assessing roles and are looking to progress on to a teaching qualification. It is suitable for trainee teachers as well as those who have experience in a teaching role.
The qualification will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of:
- delivering education and training
- assessing learners
- planning in education and training
- using resources in the delivery in education and training
- understanding the roles, responsibilities in education and training.
The Units We Will Cover Include:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area
- Inclusive practice
At Trans4m Training, we provide flexible options for you to complete the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training. You are able to complete the qualification on a face to face basis at our training centre. But you can also choose to study at your own pace from home. If you choose the face to face delivery option, we ask you to attend our training centre for 2 full days. If you choose to study on a distance learning basis you will have a maximum of 12 months to complete. Whichever option you choose we will provide you with 1:1 support as our only aim is for you to succeed.
We are also able to provide distance learning and face to face training for the Level 3 Award and the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
If you want to progress further, we also have courses for Assessment Training and IQA Training? You can view all of our courses on our course page.
Is the Level 4 Certificate in Education (CET) right for me?
This course is ideal for you if you have completed the level 3 Award in Education & Training and are looking to expand your knowledge and skills. The level 4 course will prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts.
You do not need to be currently teaching or in education training to complete this qualification. However, you will be required to log at least 30 hours of teaching practice in a real classroom. Most candidates opt to wait until they are in a placement before starting the course.
If you have any questions about the Certificate in Education & Training (CET) course and would like to speak to us please contact us